Who we are
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an energetic and creative ecosystem developer to find and onboard gaming developers and blockchain partners to help grow the Joyride ecosystem. If you inspire big, work hard, love games and are crazy about blockchain, we are looking for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Grow our ecosystems of game developers and blockchain partnerships through strategic business development
- Strategically identify potential partners through diligent research, trend analysis, and industry networking
- Strategically manage existing developer accounts, help them through integration into the Joyride Platform, launch of NFTs, and growth of their games’ user base.
- Develop strong POVs and marketing content for the blockchain & gaming landscape, focusing on new and exciting trends and innovations.
- Develop trusted relationships across the industry and constantly find ways to effectively grow your professional network
- Play a lead role in the development and presentation of proposals in response to RFPs.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of Joyride’s current projects, products and services
The minimum qualifications
- Be passionate about blockchain and gaming categories, and about helping Joyride grow its developer partners to achieve its full potential
- Have 5+ years of experience working in games business development
- Have a good understanding of the blockchain landscape
- Have significant and established experience leading proposals and business development, including deep knowledge of how to effectively scope and engage new partners
- Have a proven history of strong professional growth and leadership, including an exceptional track record in client management and ecosystem growth
Your application has been successfully submitted.