Who we are:
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
What we’re looking for:
Joyride Games is working on a "Champs Metaverse," a world where players can play competitive multiplayer games featuring our NFT "Champs" characters, participate in a variety of tournaments, and win JRX tokens. As Executive Producer of our Champs Team, you will own the pipeline and production of multiplayer games, from competitive sports games to battle royale arenas and more.
Our production culture is one of facilitation and ensuring clarity in a rapid and agile development environment. You must be collaborative and goal driven while striving to solve pain points of your team.
Your key responsibilities
- Own the future of the Champs Metaverse, from roadmap, to partnerships, to production and launch of NFTs and Games.
- Own the features and drive production of NFT Character-based competitive multiplayer games.
- Be the internal and external Champion and face of the Champs metaverse
- Own the playtesting and feedback pipeline and processes, both for internal and externally developed games.
- Act as an advocate for Agile tools and practices. Lead by example and ensure continuous improvement of production processes and team health.
- Collaborate with the Platform team to ensure backend and frontend development are aligned.
- Act as the primary communication point between multiple teams, sub-studios, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate team meetings, predict and resolve workflow obstacles before they become an issue.
- Report regularly to stakeholders. Ensure there are no surprises, both upstream and downstream.
- Mentor junior producers and PM's.
The minimum qualifications
- 10+ years of production experience.
- Shipped at least 5 successful mobile titles as production owner.
- Excellent knowledge of production methodologies and tools.
- Highly flexible. Able to thrive in and lead a rapid iterative environment.
- Have unbridled passion for coordinating multiple disciplines and ultimately shipping top quality products to millions of customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.