Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Built by a small team (<20) with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - for example, our first app, Seussibles, is powered by a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres. We’ve raised over $4m in investment capital, including a recent $3m round in December 2021.
We are now expanding our core technical team, and looking for a top-notch web developer. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor, and be a key part of architecting our tech stack and innovating our core product experiences. You’ll also develop significant exposure to blockchain infrastructure development and NFT markets, the fastest growing areas of tech and the basis for massive future upheavals in media, finance and information.
While based in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and health insurance. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and adherence to our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- You'll be developing and owning our web site product, leveraging strong HTML/CSS/JS skills to build a best-in-class web experience.
- You will develop features from idea to production deployment, defining the most efficient and effective technical requirements along the way, including optimizing web performance with large datasets.
- You will work collaboratively with a small team of experienced engineers in a fast paced environment, pivoting around multiple projects as needed.
Ideal skill set
- Strong web engineer with 2+ years general web development experience, including HTML/CSS/JS skills. Elm is a plus.
- All our engineers are full stack with expertise in one area. So even though you are an expert in web, you may also work with Firebase, node.js, smart contract development, and other technologies as needed (for languages you don’t know now, you’ll learn here).
- Product sensibility - strong empathy with the customer experience and eagerness to synthesize and respond to customer feedback to help our products iterate
- Ability to work independently, debugging problems across the full stack
- Passion and curiosity about blockchain. Excited to help us innovate around leveraging blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, media, and the digital collectible space. Blockchain experience is not necessary - we will teach you!
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.