Full Stack Engineer (Flow - DevEx)
We're looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer to help us make the Flow developer tool suite the best of its kind, drive contributions from the open-source community, and further empower developers of any background to build on Flow.
The ideal candidate has a passion for driving site development, is interested in collaborating with open-source communities, and is excited about bringing developer tools to the next level.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Make developing dApps on Flow a compelling and interesting experience
- Drive developer tools to the next level by continuously collecting feedback from communities & internal teams and iterating accordingly
- Standardize and improve code quality across the Flow tool suite
- Collaborate with community members and drive community contributions to Flow tool suites
A little about you:
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- You have experience building applications using any modern frontend and backend frameworks
- You can contribute to team planning by breaking down tasks and voicing alternative opinions where appropriate
- You are a strong problem solver and able to remove blockers in an ambiguous environment
- You are a great communicator and can collaborate effectively not only across teams within the Flow organization but also with open source communities
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flow is a new blockchain built for the next generation of apps, games, and the digital assets that power them.