Born from R&D work with GIPHY, Infinite Objects is a quickly growing New York City based startup building novel and compelling ways to elevate, value, and experience video. We believe that video and NFTs should be appreciated the same way prints and photographs have been for centuries — not just trapped in our phones and laptops.
Our permanently treated displays have no buttons, apps, or connectivity, and bring scarcity and value to video content in the real world for the first time.
We’ve partnered with artists like Beeple, publishers including CNN, platforms including SuperRare, and events from ComplexCon to Art Basel, and CES. Infinite Objects’ investors including Dapper Labs, Serena Williams, Kevin Durant, Sound Ventures, Betaworks, Courtside Ventures, and more. IO has been included in TIME magazine’s best inventions of the year list for two years running, and has seen press in WSJ, Vogue, Forbes, The Strategist, and more.
Join us in finding creative and cutting-edge ways of defining a new product category for how we appreciate, sell, collect, and value digital content.
IO offers the following benefits for qualifying full-time employees:
Wellness benefits including contributions to fitness classes
We're a small team that's growing fast and are seeking talented full-stack engineers to join our team to help us build the future of how video is bought, sold, and collected. Some of the projects you’ll be working on include a physical first NFT marketplace, Web3 apps to print authenticated NFTs, partner APIs, and tools and applications to help our ecosystem and internal team work more effectively.
- Write clean, scalable code and develop with responsive design
- Develop and maintain software across the entire tech stack including UI, API, DevOps pipelines and infrastructure
- Participate in solution design and architecture
- Engage in highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment
- Identify security problems and improve the security aspects of our services
- Develop processes for automating, testing and deploying our work
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests and integration tests
- Ensure all analytics are appropriately configured
- Suggest emerging tools and improve best practices
- 5+ Years of experience in modern web development
- Proficiency of NodeJS and npm ecosystem
- Substantial experience with using and creating RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of API security and modern auth mechanisms, such as OAuth 2.0 and JWT
- Experience with Git and CI toolsResourceful, highly organized, and a creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams for projects
- Expertise with Shopify Liquid templating - Online store 2.0, json templates, hydrogen framework
- Expertise with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Experience with packaging and distributing software (Electron)
- Experience with Smart Contracts on Flow and/or Ethereum
- Experience working for eCommerce companies
- Frontend: React, Stencil, Webpack, Shopify (Liquid or newer), Electron
- Backend: Node.js, Google Cloud, Firebase, Cloudflare, Blockchain (Ethereum, Flow & more)
We value creativity and new ideas.
We exhibit accountability through follow through and exceptional communication.
We are proactive and resourceful problem solvers.
We are hungry for achievement and growth.
We are collaborative, respectful, and diverse.
We value teamwork and lend a hand to each other and our partners.
Infinite Objects is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A permanent video display to showcase NFTs such as NBA Top Shot.