GigLabs is actively searching for a QA Engineer to join our growing team on a permanent basis. In this position you will be focused on testing the functionality and design of our core web applications, microservices, and integrations with partners. You will collaborate cross-functionally across the business and plan the testing across functional, performance, regression and usability areas. We place a high value on team rewards and personal career growth. We enjoy working together to solve challenging problems and teach each other when the opportunity arises.
If you are interested in shaping the way NFTs are created, sold, and experienced, we would like to meet you! Some of our recent product launches have included major brands such as the NFL, NBA, UFC, and Shopify.
- Reviews product requirements, specifications to develop the test plans and test cases for releases.
- Execute test cases, open bugs and verifies bugs.
- Analyzes data and logs to identify root causes of problems
- Ensures that products meet the organizations and customers quality and product integrity requirements.
- Tackle all the QA challenges of a multi-faceted complex system, from back-end database validation and troubleshooting to front-end functional testing
- Run ad-hoc tests, troubleshoot new issues, and identify defects
- Drive continuous improvement of our QA processes on the team, provide feedback to product and development, and ensure that work is carried out in accordance with our processes, schedule and requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a Software QA Engineer role
- Excellent knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices
- Expert in root-cause analysis and ability to read code is highly desired
- Experience monitoring distributed traces and troubleshooting failures
- Experience assessing risk and developing smoke/regression test plans accordingly
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, AWS ecosystem and Docker containers is a plus
- SQL skills with significant experiences (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Automation experience is a plus, but not required.
- Desired Tools: MySQL WorkBench, JMeter, GitLab, Visual Studio Code, and Jira
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field
- A workplace that puts diversity, equity, and inclusion first
- 100% paid Health, Vision, and Dental insurance for our employees
- 401K with matching
- Remote first work environment
- Mandatory 3 week minimum vacation
- Parental leave
- Bonus potential
- Excellent opportunity for career development
***No sponsorship or 3rd parties*****
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing the tools for any brand to build any NFT experience imaginable.