The Unity Developer role is meant to implement several client-side mechanics into our games, incorporate UIs and optimize gameplay systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with game designers to create tools and optimal workflows in-engine.
- Communicate and work closely with other programmers to develop new engine features.
- Analyze memory/performance concerns throughout a project's development
- Implementing UI and client-side mechanics
- Streamline Workflow by proactively finding solutions and by working with production.
- Working knowledge of the Unity3D Engine.
- Able to collaborate and work well with teams from various disciplines.
- Create shippable quality content that is memory efficient and performant.
- Problem-Solve and provide a clear solution to complicated issues.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to overcome technical challenges.
- Ability to self-direct and be autonomous when it is required.
- 3+ Years of industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following Unity solutions: Addressables, CCD, Cloud Build, Analytics
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following services: Playfab, Xcode, Azure Cloud
- Experience in working in and around a server-client environment
- Experience with current generation PC and mobile platforms
How to Apply
Send us an e-mail with your CV, availability, and a link to examples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who cannot provide a portfolio, website, or reel will not be considered.
About the company
B-Side Games is a German game studio currently focussing on their massive multiplayer monster-tamer RPG Chainmonsters, connecting a highly stylized art style with state of the art blockchain technology. After a successful Kickstarter campaign and a major crowdfunding round in 2021 we are now expanding our team, looking for new talents to join our exciting journey in the world of Chainmonsters.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Publisher and Developer B-Side Games