Sr. Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for a great full stack engineer to join our distributed team.
This role is for an individual contributor with capacity for leading development of new features in a small team, doing great things fast, bringing the experience on setting the standards that balance development speed with code quality.
Our team has interesting conversations on a daily basis, we learn and grow with each other, bounce ideas and decide what the way to go based on pragmatic decisions to build the best product we can for our artists and fans!
- Be a collaborative Sr. / Leader for one of our eng. teams
- Integrate with Flow blockchain
- Write consistent automated tests
- Efficiently improving BE and FE, both code and level up your peers
- Coordinate with our multidisciplinary team, help our Product Manager estimate and prioritize
- 5+ years hands on software development experience
- Worked on small, fast team, gets a lot done with little guidance
- Experience architecting demanding features
- Mastery of React (or similar frameworks) and some of its patterns
- Proficient with Git and Unix command-line tools
- Experience with GCP | AWS
This role is an excellent opportunity for a great engineer to contribute and learn web3 development.
Annual Salary: CAD 120k ~ 145k
Stock Options: .15% ~ .5%
Your application has been successfully submitted.