Director of Growth Marketing
As the best source of comedy collectibles in the world, Jambb is using next-gen blockchain technology to unlock the value of novel content and empower fans to own cultural moments with utility and exclusivity. In the two months since we've launched our platform, we've already released NFTs from Pete Holmes, Hannibal Buress, Maria Bamford, Beth Stelling, Zainab Johnson, Moses Storm, Adam Ray, and more.
At Jambb, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion on our team, and we are especially looking to grow with under-represented backgrounds in tech. We're on the cusp of raising our Series A and doubling our small but mighty team of 20 people, so now is the perfect time to join the Jambb Fambb. If you're excited by the prospect of employing some of the most cutting-edge technology in development today to help established and rising comedians reach new types of fans, create additional revenue streams from their content, and potentially benefit from open secondary markets, let's talk!
Jambb is searching for a curious, proactive, analytical, crypto-and-blockchain-savvy Director of Growth Marketing. Working hand-in-hand with our Director of Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for developing Jambb’s growth initiatives from the ground up and overseeing the creation, testing, and optimization of campaigns using owned, paid, and earned acquisition channels to reach potential collectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive and scale revenue across all potential marketing paths, actively identifying new opportunities for growth through traditional and guerilla activities
- Analyze the top wallets and active users on FLOW and create targeted campaigns to attract those users
- Create and oversee original acquisition strategies and campaigns, ranging from paid advertising to partner marketing
- Partner with leadership to set monthly, quarterly, and annual user acquisition goals and budgets
- Collaborate with our product team to influence the product roadmap based on user data
- Define a growth marketing strategy, including SEO opportunities
- Analyze all marketing data and effectively communicate the impact of campaigns and other initiatives to the marketing and leadership teams
- Conceptualize and optimize paid marketing campaigns, establish A/B tests for email variables, test landing pages, and track user engagement
Experience & Qualities
- Proven experience driving revenue growth through marketing activities at a fast-growing company
- 5-10+ years of digital marketing/demand gen experience, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and lead nurturing
- Deep experience across paid, owned, and earned channels
- A passion for building innovative programs in a startup environment
- Ability to work equally strategically and tactically for now, with the knowledge that you will build and manage a larger team as Jambb grows
- Motivated self-starter who craves the freedom and responsibility associated with a small and agile team at an early stage company
- Great communicator who recognizes the importance of personal growth and giving/receiving candid feedback
- Keen interest in keeping up with advancements in digital marketing
- Extremely deadline-oriented, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple initiatives
Jambb offers competitive salary plus equity. We also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Remote-friendly tooling and teammates
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Regular company lunches and events (as soon as we are all vaccinated!)
- Parent/caregiver positive, paid time-off approach
- Most importantly, you will be part of a team that you’ll enjoy working with that values your input and contributions from the moment you come on board. Be prepared to work hard and reap the rewards for it - everyone has a seat at the table.
Jambb is an equal opportunity employer. There is no such thing as the “perfect” candidate. We want Jambb to be a place where everyone can grow and contribute. So whatever your background is or however you identify, please apply for this position if it would light you up to do this work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFT meets LOL