Design Lead - Product & Marketing
At Flunks we’re inviting you to jump back on the school bus to relive some of the glory days, without worrying about the homework. If you enjoyed lounging around in the hallways, playing sports in the gym or hiding beneath the bleachers, we’re building the perfect brand for you.
about the job
We are looking to hire a full-time Designer for Flunks.
We are looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join our team and head creative strategy for Flunks. This position is ideal for someone who loves innovating processes and can take lead on creative direction cross-departmentally.
- Define and develop our strategic creative direction to successfully push the Flunks brand forward.
- Create and edit original marketing assets and content through various visual mediums
- Create marketing assets for a variety of digital and physical mediums
- Work with engineers and product teams to define and implement product strategy
- Create design systems that establish consistency within brand guidelines
- Work with apparel and marketing teams to support their needs in both product and marketing
- Work with different team members to develop a variety of content needs that meets campaign and product launch briefs, and delivers on measurable business results
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed
- Lead the development and execution of full funnel digital creative content rooted in insights for a performance-driven marketer, with a focus on content that drives community engagement and brand loyalty
- Unlimited PTO (with an encouraged 15-day minimum)
- Equity option grant for you to share the success of the brand
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (covered 80% by us)
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid federal holiday
- Have experience designing for consumer facing brands
- Worked on both physical and digital products
- You obsess over details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Are consumer obsessed and constantly looking to push the boundaries of experience and product for them
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive, Asana, and Slack
- Passionate about building the Flunks brands to a raised bar of creative quality
- A self-starter attitude and a passion for working in fast-paced environments
$80k - $120k CAD
At Flunks we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re looking to apply for a position, please email us with the position as the subject line, your name, along with your resume and a short paragraph on why you’re interested in this position. For creative driven roles, please include your design portfolios.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flunks are a cute but mischievous set of high-school misfits causing havoc on Flow.