Senior Product Designer, Mobile App (Dapper Sports)
Dapper Labs is looking for a Senior Product Designer who wants to make a mark on the sports industry with a brand new tech forward product. You will join a Dapper Sports team with the mission to create seamless and fun experiences defining the future of sports entertainment and fandom. For this role, you must enjoy executing on world class solutions to shape our experiences for our users. Our work is collaborative and fast-paced; our culture thrives on the principle of continuous learning and development. Every day you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
About the role:
- Utilize your full range of product design and user interface design skills, from ideation with product managers to working with engineers implementing your detailed mocks, to produce best-in-class UX/UI that helps define a new category of collecting.
- Drive tangible improvements for users, addressing their biggest concerns, and deliver compelling experiences that will have sports fans and collectors sharing with their inner circle.
- Create customer-centred designs that incorporate customer feedback, user research, data, design trends from industry leaders, and technical constraints.
- Develop scalable and flexible design frameworks to maintain clean and simple designs and customer interactions.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale.
- Balance the speed, quality, and consistency of design with thoughtful consideration to design versioning to deliver user value with every build.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to execute on high-calibre assets.
- Work directly with the Design and Creative team while reporting to Dapper Labs’ Sr. Director of Design.
A little about you:
- Experience in UX/Product Design.
- Peer-to-peer marketplaces, gaming, social or sports for web/and mobile apps experience is a major plus.
- Experience scaling products (particularly mobile apps) through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries.
- Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes.
- Experience deconstructing complex design challenges and transforming them into simple intuitive solutions, both directly and through a team.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data and user insights to solve unmet user needs.
- Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience managing design processes, design projects, supporting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive and visually compelling.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.