People Operations Analyst
The People & Culture team is looking for a Data Analyst to build foundational tools, systems, and processes to improve our People analytics. You’ll partner with members of the People team on building out dashboards and reports, and ad hoc trend analysis, translating data into narratives and insights that shape our business decisions on everything from workforce planning to organizational performance. Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Leverage your technical expertise and creative problem solving to build, enhance, and automate analytics capabilities for the People team and various stakeholders, creating user-friendly dashboards and visualizations using SQL and Tableau.
- Report on key metrics for the organization while informing, influencing, supporting, and executing business decisions in collaboration with other members of the People team.
- Lead in the ongoing development of the business intelligence and data solution ecosystem within the People organization, developing and championing best practices, improving existing data-collection methodologies, and empowering operational and exploratory analysis.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects that require input and communication from diverse cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs.
A little about you:
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, or a similar scripting language (or similar language aimed at querying relational databases).
- Proficient in managing, manipulating, and validating large data sets from multiple systems, tools, and reports using statistical software or other methods.
- Able to handle sensitive data, and exercise judgment and discretion.
- Familiar with organizational People data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
- Comfortable with an agile project management approach that emphasizes communication, coordination, flexible reassessment of plans, and iterative phases of work.
- Experience interacting with non-technical stakeholders and their reactive needs to ambiguous and changing priorities, even when all the information is not readily available.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.