HRIS Manager - People & Culture
With the explosion of growth Dapper Labs has seen over the past year we need to level up our HR data and analytics game. We’re looking for a leadership- and data-oriented person with experience implementing and managing an enterprise-level HRIS to join our multi-disciplinary team and play a pivotal role in ensuring continued success through our greatest asset—our people.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Lead the implementation project for our transition to Workday.
- Design, configure, implement, and streamline business process workflows to support a rapidly scaling organization.
- Work with our IT and Security teams to design roles and permissions, manage system security, and integrate other related systems with the HRIS.
- Provide support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as benefits open enrollment, performance, goals, and merit cycles.
- Monitor and audit processes to ensure confidentiality and security of HR data, while ensuring compliance with all employment and benefits laws.
A little about you:
- A broad understanding of how HR People Operations integrates with other areas of the business such as Payroll, IT, Recruitment, etc.
- A team player mentality with experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- A highly analytical mindset with extensive background knowledge in HR applications and database configuration constraints.
- Prior experience and proven success in implementing and managing a global HRIS.
- Advanced wide-ranging experience, using in-depth professional knowledge, acumen, concepts, and company objectives to develop and resolve complex models and procedures. Ability to provide solutions to issues in creative and effective ways and understand the interrelationships of different disciplines.
- Understanding and working knowledge of complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, evaluating, adaptation of complex techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Experience with Workday and Bamboo HR a plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.