Partnerships Coordinator (NBA Top Shot)
We’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to support the future of the sports fandom by building and strengthening relationships with our NBA Top Shot partners. This individual will also play a critical role in bringing NBA Top Shot Moments to our collector community.
You must enjoy problem-solving, getting your hands dirty, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What you will accomplish here:
- Assist in day-to-day communications with our NBA and NBPA partners
- Manage the NBA content delivery calendar
- Manage the approval process for collectible content and marketing assets
- Identify opportunities to improve information sharing with our partners and streamline the approval processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage projects and get buy-in on new ideas
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a professional with the ability to manage projects involving multiple teams
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Is a world-class communicator who can inspire our partners
- Is effective at working across diverse stakeholders, including: lawyers, artists, engineers, product leads, marketers, and economists
- Is a passionate sports fan
- Has at least 2+ years experience in sports or partnerships
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment
The skills we need:
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience
- Knowledge and fandom of sports and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.