Email & Push Messaging Manager (NBA Top Shot)
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Email & Push Messaging Manager to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced Email and Push specialist who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling growth across omnichannel touchpoints. The ideal candidate has worked for D2C companies and has scaled their user base to the millions while keeping revenue goals in mind.
Location: Remote OK, working on Pacific Time and traveling to Vancouver when needed.
Jobs to be done:
- Define and continually iterate strategy to drive customer revenue and growth.
- Identify opportunities for new cross-platform subscriber acquisition methods, including on-site messaging, SMS, in-stadium messaging, etc.
- Deepen user engagement (and value) across both products (email, push), optimizing key metrics like CTR and churn across products.
- Manage the full post-acquisition player user flow, focusing on deepening engagement and driving revenue.
- Oversee a testing roadmap to drive growth across both products (email, push), including partnering with the Data & Insights team to design and implement testing frameworks.
- Manage overall email and messaging health and protect brand equity.
- Own all email- and push-related reporting and insights, from establishing clear methods for KPI reporting and surfacing actionable insights.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.