Content Manager (LaLiga) - Contractor
Dapper Labs is responsible for the launch of NBA Top Shot and it has been one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in history. We are building the future of sports collectibles and we just announced a ground-breaking partnership with LaLiga that will give fans the opportunity to collect and own some of the most talked-about contemporary and iconic in-game moments from their favorite teams from over 15 seasons of play.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Thoroughly monitor and review all historical archives from LaLiga with the goal of creating moments that would resonate with LaLiga collectors.
- Provide feedback to improve the inventory of plays, with a focus on cinematics (angles, image quality, audio, etc.).
- Organize and maintain our inventory of plays spanning various seasons, for use in the curation of both pending and future sets.
A little about you:
- You live and breathe LaLiga and the sport of football with an expert-level knowledge, past and present. You’re comfortable and familiar with players, teams, managers.
- You not only appreciate the sport on a personal level but understand modern day fandom, new media and the role that a product like LaLiga collectibles can play in shaping fan culture.
- You are organized and able to curate and maintain large inventory of video content.
- Ideally you are fluent in English and Spanish.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.