OOH Marketing Manager (Growth)
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a User Acquisition leader to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced OOH leader who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling growth across omnichannel touchpoints. The ideal candidate has worked for D2C companies and has scaled their user base to the millions while keeping revenue goals in mind.
Location: Remote OK, working on Pacific Time and traveling to Vancouver when needed
Jobs to be done:
- Lead the ideation, prioritization, and execution of all CTV/OTT and streaming audio campaigns.
- Set up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on KPI's, such as conversion rate, cost of acquisition, etc.+ Effectively communicate media plans, channel performance, and test outcomes to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and execute a hypotheses-driven approach to performance and innovation
- Collaborate with Growth Analytics to determine actionable opportunities for market growth based on performance metrics.
- Work closely with Creative to create category-leading creative
- Responsible for full campaign setup with each vendor, including contract approval process, media budget & invoice management, managing pixel implementation, defining target audiences, trafficking creative assets, manage creative flighting and testing schedules.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.