Growth Product Marketing Manager
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Lifecycle Product Marketer to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced lifecycle marketer (LCM) who can bring a data-driven approach to increasing returning users and growth of existing revenue. The ideal candidate has grit and is able to create strategies, execute, and deliver on them.
Location: Remote OK, traveling to Vancouver, BC when needed
Jobs to be done:
- Develop our sports product's customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement, and retention.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad educational campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Work closely with Community on programs to create evangelists of our existing user base.
- Create offers and promotions that drive increased retention and network effects.
- Partner with VIP to support VIP-driven LCM programs and optimize for the higher-end.
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.