Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike, as well as the Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
The Manager of FP&A will report to the VP of Strategic Finance and will be responsible for the execution of the financial planning and analysis for the business through a strategic lens. This role will create complex scenario and financial models and design, implement and manage the monthly and quarterly reporting process. The manager of FP&A will have a direct impact on the growth of the business, consistently driving and informing some of the Company’s most important business and financial decisions.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Executed and operationalize all aspects of the FP&A team; developing partnerships within the Company that facilitate early discovery of issues and quick resolution, and providing feedback and support across the organization
- Serve as a thought partner, creating financial analysis to the business to help understand the return on investment and
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain rigor around expense spend
- Provide headcount and capital resource planning and decision-making support, along with corresponding impacts on GEMs, P&L, and Cash Flow
- Find opportunities to help the business grow and achieve its financial goals
- Maintain alignment between financial forecast reporting and business needs
A little about you:
- Directly applicable experience with time spent in Finance within a top technology company and/or investment banking
- Exceptional business instincts – you understand the markets, strategy, products, partners, customers and challenges - and use that knowledge to help inform decisions
- High-energy business athlete with a strong quantitative skill set and an analytical, intellectually curious mindset
- Poised communicator accustomed to actively sharing your point of view
- Prioritize multiple work streams with intense demands on your time
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Approach work and decision-making by empowering the people around you, effectively utilizing the team's expertise and enabling them to do their best work
- Comfort and excitement working in a fast paced, constantly evolving startup environment
- Maintain high performance standards and has a passion for excellence and continuous improvement
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.