Product Manager, Data Analytics
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the evolution and scalability of our analytics ecosystem by pioneering cutting-edge capabilities and delivering delightful customer experiences. Dapper enables real people to experience the magic of blockchain. It is the first to offer truly unique scaled collectible NFTs to the sports fan community.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization to a broad consumer audience. The key responsibilities consist of working with the analytics team to deliver new world-class Insights & analytics products driven by requirements from Executives and the leaders of Dapper Platform, Dapper Studio, Flow, and collectives. This role is for people who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, enjoy ideating, bringing new products to market, pushing the boundaries, not being scared to take a risk, and love working with the best technology team in the world. This role will report to the Head of Data.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We are at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Define and execute analytics strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with data engineering, analytics, sports analytics, and other partners across the company.
- Create and execute strategic growth plans with quantified results to scale our analytics capabilities.
- Profile and understand high-value, innovative use cases for analytics and plan the solution delivery.
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with Trust & Safety, Engineering, Compliance, and Dapper Platform leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations.
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers.
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of analytics team, and support effective decision making.
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an efficient build-measure-learn development agile cycle, with clear prioritization criteria. Also serves as the central point of contact for analytics.
- Be able to clearly communicate vision, important KPI’s, and how the team’s work prioritization aligns with the goals of the data analytics team.
A little about you:
- Experience in product management preferably building data, reporting and analytics capabilities in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with, and driving product development across cross-functional teams to implement customer facing solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that can quickly evaluate complex issues and break into actionable steps till resolution
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery of projects successfully on time.
- Expert in managing time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the analytics product’s success.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.