Senior IT Manager
We're looking for an enthusiastic IT manager to help us build out an IT team to support 5+ products and 500+ people, set standards and pave the way for new technology.
The ideal candidate is someone who’s been in the trenches of a growing IT organization and helped shape it as it did. They’re excited about the prospect of joining a relatively small team on the cusp of explosive growth and turning it into a high performing machine.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Grow out robust IT support, and IT admin teams to support the growing number of users and tools in our org.
- Collaborate with security and infrastructure teams to design best practices and integrate our tools, creating a seamless user experience for our people.
- Engage with key stakeholders from the executive team, finance, operations, security, and talent to direct IT’s resources, and build what matters to our company.
- Mentor and train new and upcoming IT admins, shape growth and learning, and build a thriving team.
A little about you:
- You have previously worked in a Mac based organization, and understand the good, bad, and ugly that comes along with it.
- You are comfortable working with configuration management tools, and identity tools.
- You have worked with IT support solutions such as Service Now for internal customers.
- You are an experienced leader, and have history working with cross-disciplinary stakeholders, and leading teams.
- You have a pragmatic mind, and know when something needs to be good enough, and when it’s worth the time to do something right.
- You are adept at processing requirements and feedback, gathering options, and guiding disagreeing teams to shared decisions.
Our ideal candidate:
- Commands a working knowledge of Jamf, Okta, and Google Workspaces.
- Has worked in a growing IT team and seen the growing pains and problems at scale.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Have implemented service desk tools.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.