Program Manager, Studio
We're looking for an experienced Program Manager (Studio) to mobilize teams across our portfolio to scope, plan, and deliver on some of the most important strategic priorities at Dapper Labs. You will collaborate seamlessly across the company to drive impact everyday -- and you will learn, grow and work hard to build the future of the internet. If this excites you, read on!
In this role, you will lead business-critical initiatives: you will clearly define success, tactfully manage scope, lead right-sized planning, define risk mitigation and orchestrate outcomes cross-functionally. You’ll help us build a program management practice from the ground up, shape the tools and methods we use to help teams deliver the right work at the right time, and directly impact the growth and scale of our business.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Mobilize cross-functional teams to scope, plan, prioritize, and execute on the Studios’ most important strategic priorities.
- Create and maintain program plans that establish milestones, dependencies, timelines, and resources needed to deliver and measure desired outcomes.
- Keep teams focused relentlessly on the mission at hand by clearing blockers as they arise, identifying and monitoring cross-team dependencies, and helping teams identify the potential hazards that lay ahead so that everyone can steer clear.
- Help teams and stakeholders navigate through change when business context and priorities shift; establish repeatable processes to assess impact to existing program plans, identify tradeoffs, escalate and document decisions needed, re-baseline plans, and reset expectations.
- Collect and publish program-level status, collecting and distilling team- or project-level status, issues, and risks documented by other teams; communicate status and escalate decisions needed to project sponsors and other members of the leadership team.
- Make iterative improvements to existing team-level processes to eliminate bottlenecks and waste; assess and make recommendations to improve longer-term program execution through the introduction of new tools and new roles.
- Establish a framework for cross-team and cross-project collaboration and alignment on shared goals; drive continuous improvement through ad hoc coaching and feedback to other teams.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of Dapper Labs's program management knowledge base, including templates and playbooks.
A little about you:
- Ability and desire to implement program management process and tools from the ground up.
- Strong written and verbal communication to distill complex discussions into concise issues, risks, and action plans.
- Proficient in the tools of project and program management to create structure, communicate effectively, and keep teams focused on the task at hand; Smartsheet, ZenHub, JIRA, G-Suite, Notion, and similar programs
- Ability to facilitate discussions with product, engineering, program managers, and other stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to establish and maintain a strong network within the company in order to route and triage issues and risks as they arise.
- Ability to apply your project management skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, NFL ALL DAY, UFC Strike and the Flow blockchain, uses blockchain technology to bring NFTs and new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world paving the way to a more open and inclusive digital world starting with games and entertainment.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given consumer enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves. Dapper Labs' current studio partners include the NBA, NBPA, WNBA, WNBPA, LaLiga, NFL, NFLPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, Genies, and UFC. We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper Labs is accelerating the move to Web3 by building new apps and platforms that enable great user experiences while being accessible to hundreds of millions of fans of organizations like the NBA and NFL, for example. We’re ready to empower even more to bring mainstream-ready user experiences and scale to web3 applications.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.