Workplace Experience Manager
Genies is culture’s leading avatar technology company empowering humans to create their own avatar ecosystems. Genies provides tools (Genies Avatar Creator OS) that allows users to create their own avatars, avatar wearable fashion lines, avatar worlds, and avatar interactive experiences in web3. The company has 99% celebrity market share through its partnerships with Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group as their “official avatar and digital goods NFT provider” with thousands of Genie creators including Justin Bieber, Migos, Cardi B, and J Balvin. Bringing the power of NFTs and crypto to culture, Genies’ avatar ecosystem NFT marketplace “The Warehouse” built with Dapper Labs, allows talent, IP, and creators to design and sell their avatar ecosystem creations (i.e. avatar fashion lines) to the masses. Genies has raised $100M till date from investors such as Mary Meeker’s Bond, NEA, Breyer Capital, and more.
Genies is looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to join our team to support our office needs and to be the help scale our facility operations. The ideal candidate has lots of energy, a creative streak, is highly organized, strives for excellence, is warm and welcoming, and loves to have fun. In this position, you’ll truly have an opportunity to have a voice and impact the way our office efficiently runs and operates, as well as work with top-notch coworkers in a high-growth technology company.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Managing day-to-day office responsibilities for a start-up technology company
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building
- Taking the lead on building related tasks/issues, such as employee parking, maintenance, building/office updates and announcements
- Making sure kitchen and office supplies are stocked at all times. Includes ordering and organizing supplies
- Ensure reception area and conference rooms are free of clutter, tidy and presentable
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail; helps with any outgoing mail or packages
- Coordinate and manage office events and lunch
- Managing conference room calendars including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings, spotting/clearing up calendar related discrepancies, coordinating with professionals from other companies
- Coordinating with the IT department if any technical issues arise with meeting spaces
- Coordinating with the finance and accounting team when needed (invoices, expense tracking)
- Working on various ad-hoc projects including research requests and company events
- Assist with greeting visitors and ensuring they set up with what they need from a building perspective, including badging, wifi access where needed, and other tasks
- This role is 100% office based as it requires daily office coordination and tasks
What You Should Have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Team player – energetic, enthusiastic and personable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize completing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Perform duties with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong Google office and Google calendar skills (including docs, sheets, slides) is preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a fast-growing company
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries and 401K program for all full time employees
- Flexible paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open-environment and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
- Choice of MacBook or windows laptop
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.