We're looking for a Community Manager to level up our community activations across Dapper Labs. This role will be central to supporting our growth initiatives including owning operations around community moderation and sentiment reporting.
You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing and community teams on projects big and small to help reach and capture our audiences and liaise important updates internally.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude and working knowledge of the blockchain/NFT space (plus a strong appetite to build on that knowledge!). We are looking for someone creative and eager to grow as part of our team and able to flourish in the fluidity of the role. The ideal candidate must interact seamlessly with a broad range of individuals including members of the legal and product teams, community and social teams as well as key external partners.
A little about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above all else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Optimize our community strategy to ensure our collectors can be a megaphone for growth in word of mouth positivity
- Liaise between our internal team and our community across Discord, Twitter, and streams
- Managing core sentiment reporting in the community
- Supporting company social media activity
- Supporting partner initiatives thoughtfully, diligently and strategically
- Take on special projects with gusto
A little about you:
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- Passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
- Strong subject matter specific writing skills and NFT background.
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.