Senior Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial minded Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale engineering recruitment for the company.
The ideal candidate is interested in the applications and opportunities of blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about serving in a hands on capacity to deliver excellence in staffing across the organization.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process: partner with stakeholders on forecasting and defining role requirements, source candidates, define and own the candidate experience, drive the interview process and close candidates, including making and negotiating offers.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to deeply understand the technology landscape and our differentiated approach to the market.
- Leverage our recruitment data to gain insights into the effectiveness of our strategies and processes; translate the insights into clear, actionable goals for continuous improvement of our hiring strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with active and passive talent to build a robust network for current and future opportunities.
- Be a brand ambassador – create a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone we talk to and help us develop a great employer brand.
- Work with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to create processes that are clear and simple that benefit candidates and the entirety of the interview process.
- Work in a collaborative spirit with teammates across the whole talent and people and culture team.
A little about you:
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience working as a recruiter in the tech space, ideally in-house at hyper-growth startups.
- Proven record of developing recruitment strategies focused on relational hiring over transactional - fewer requisitions with higher touch.
- Well versed in developing hiring plans and master of behavioral and function specific interviewing techniques.
- Passionate for the business you support and think holistically to understand its strategy and competitive positioning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast changing environments.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.