Director of People Strategy & Development
We're looking for a Director of People Strategy & Development to help us develop, orchestrate, and implement long-term strategic plans to ensure Dapper Labs’ long-term growth and profitability through its most important asset—its team.
The ideal candidate has successfully developed effective People & Culture (HR) strategies and development growth plans that will support the growth of Dapper Labs.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Devise and implement long-term strategic plans, prioritize strategic initiatives to grow our company, and increase internal and external engagement.
- Identify, articulate, and create enterprise-wide coaching and development programs for managers and team members to easily align to business goals.
- Implement successful and sustainable People & Culture (HR) development programs, including performance management, new hire onboarding, workforce development and succession planning, as well as leadership-focused programs that support career progression for all Dapper Labs team members.
- Identify future trends, organizational skills, talents, and abilities to meet current and emerging business and organizational challenges for the evolving blockchain technology space.
- Lean into change management workstreams, up-leveling legacy People & Culture programs designed to engage and develop a diverse and highly motivated workforce.
- Champion initiatives across a broad spectrum of departments while using fact-based analysis and developing metrics to identify key areas of growth and improvement.
- Monitor and analyze leading trends and best practices while maintaining an innovative approach.
A little about you:
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while maintaining a practical action-based mindset that you’re able to apply to any business area.
- You have successfully developed effective HR and talent strategies that are aligned with organizational goals and business outcomes.
- You're a highly strategic thinker, quickly understand how the business works, and have the ability to create credibility within the workplace.
- You have experience in advancing diversity and inclusion initiatives and serving as a champion of building a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- You’re a creative thinker, with the ability to consider and pull insights from different sources and perspectives and create structure in highly ambiguous situations.
- You have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills, and are able to influence direction and facilitate positive outcomes.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.