OHH Marketing Manager, Growth
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a User Acquisition leader to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced OOH leader who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling growth across omnichannel touchpoints. The ideal candidate has worked for D2C companies and has scaled their user base to the millions while keeping revenue goals in mind.
Location: Remote OK, working on Pacific Time and traveling to Vancouver when needed
Jobs to be done:
- Lead the ideation, prioritization, and execution of all CTV/OTT and streaming audio campaigns.
- Set up, run, and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on KPI's, such as conversion rate, cost of acquisition, etc.+ Effectively communicate media plans, channel performance, and test outcomes to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and execute a hypotheses-driven approach to performance and innovation
- Collaborate with Growth Analytics to determine actionable opportunities for market growth based on performance metrics.
- Work closely with Creative to create category-leading creative
- Responsible for full campaign setup with each vendor, including contract approval process, media budget & invoice management, managing pixel implementation, defining target audiences, trafficking creative assets, manage creative flighting and testing schedules.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.