Reporting to the Studio Head, the Senior Producer has a servant-leader attitude and is responsible for efficient management of the development team. The Senior Producer will strive for continuous improvement and drive towards achieving the vision of the game(s) and/or project(s) they’re involved with.
- Ensure teams are focused and free from distraction by removing impediments, and that they are aligned with the vision and are working towards the agreed goals.
- Streamline and optimize processes and workflows, implement best practices and work towards continuous improvement of the team.
- Create and manage production schedules across different titles and projects run in the company.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders for requirement gathering, resolving impediments, collating project related queries and communicating about status updates.
- Implement and run project management systems using Agile and other industry standard methodologies.
- Proactively prevent potential issues by seeking overarching knowledge about the product and process, and escalating any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Document meeting outcomes, and follow-up on action points.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Adopt currently used project management tools including, Jira, Slack etc. and research and recommend improvements if they see a need.
- 5+ years in the games development industry with at least 2 years as a Producer/ Game Manager/ Project Manager.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about creating and delivering games and prototype experiences to stakeholders and customers
- Goal focused mentality, and can quickly adapt and pivot as per the requirements and new information of the project being undertaken.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.