QA Engineer (Flow Protocol)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join the Flow Protocol team. You will be part of a growing remote test automation team that is responsible for improving the quality and test automation for our Flow blockchain. You will be building test automation tools and frameworks as well as researching ways to improve the quality of our product. This is a unique opportunity to help shape how test automation is done on the Flow blockchain.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What you will help us accomplish:
- Develop and maintain test automation tools and processes
- Examine test automation failures and collaborate with engineers to ensure root cause is investigated
- Find, record, document and track issues
- Experiment with different test tools to assess their usefulness
- Help developers think of new ways to test their code
A little about you:
- 3-5 years software test engineering experience using languages like Go, Java, C#
- Passion for test automation, test oriented thinking, finding bugs and pointing them out to the development teams
- Comfortable working with other developers to get feedback about the tools you're developing and bugs you're logging
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including writing technical documentation
- Self motivated and receptive to the ideas and advice of others and work collaboratively to achieve shared outcomes
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flow is a new blockchain built for the next generation of apps, games, and the digital assets that power them.