Full-stack Engineering Intern / Co-op (Spring 2022)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for students in their last semester to join us as a Full-stack Engineer Intern/Co-op in May 2022 for a 4 or 8 month work term, with the opportunity for conversion to full-time employment. You will help us bring Flow developer tool suite to the next level and open more possibilities for Flow developers to build killer dApps.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning new technologies, is interested in collaborating with open-source communities, and is excited about bringing developer tools to the next level.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow will be the foundation for the next generation of decentralized applications with notable partners including NBA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, and Animoca.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above all else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What you'll be up to:
- Get the chance to work with emerging technologies in Blockchain, and learn best practices from experienced engineers.
- Learn tons of new things in Flow blockchain and apply your learnings to build better developer tools.
- Iterate upon Flow developer tools to make it a pleasant experience to build on Flow.
- Own critical new features in the developer tool suite and be given responsibilities just like a full-time engineer.
- Collaborate with communities and internal teams to turn feedback into solutions.
A little about you:
- You are familiar with or interested in blockchain technology.
- You are a fast learner and embrace new technologies.
- You are passionate about improving code and design to make developers lives easier.
- You demonstrated software engineering experience from a previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- You are excited about building open-source software with high quality.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.