Frontend Software Engineering Intern / Co-op (Spring 2022)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for students in their last semester to join us as a Frontend Engineering Intern/Co-op in May 2022 for a 4 or 8 month work term, with the opportunity for conversion to full-time employment. You will help us create polished and delightful features for our NFT flagship products while learning from some of the industry’s best.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated fast learner, has solid computer science fundamentals, and is interested in bringing the digital collectible experience to the next level.
What you'll be up to:
- Get the chance to work with emerging technologies in both frontend & blockchain, and learn best practices from experienced engineers.
- Build, ship, and iterate new features on our flagship NFT products.
- Build the best user experience with cutting-edge technologies: we use the latest tools and patterns in the ecosystem, including: React, Next.js, Vercel, GraphQL, WebGL.
- Own critical new features and be given responsibilities just like a full-time engineer.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to turn design and requirements into real products.
A little about you:
- You are a fast learner and embrace new technologies.
- You are familiar with or interested in blockchain technology.
- You have knowledge of modern web development libraries such as React and Vue.
- You have interests in or knowledge of UX and UI design principles.
- You have completed or nearly complete BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degrees.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.