Lead UX Writer (Studio)
We're looking for an experienced UX Writer to join our fast growing Product Design team at Dapper Labs. As a UX Writer you will collaborate closely with members of the Dapper Labs Product Management, Design, Marketing and Engineering teams to build products that excite and engage our community. Through clear, expressive writing, you'll transform product features and concepts so that they're intuitive and easy to understand.
As an advocate for our users, you'll use design thinking, empathy, and data to help shape and refine our product and identify opportunities to build better experiences for our users. You're independent, proactive, and comfortable with ambiguity and problem-solving, and you have experience juggling multiple projects and prioritizing them to have the greatest impact for your team and the company. You're also a strategic thinker, helping to define product narratives in conjunction with our Community, Marketing, and User Growth teams.
You'll write and edit content for interaction flows, as well as help develop our style guidelines. As an experienced product writer, your portfolio includes examples of how you've defined and simplified user experiences through UI content.
- Write and edit UI text to help users navigate our products, including work on: onboarding, product naming, promos, error messages, instructional materials
- Lead content audits to identify opportunities and drive consistency across the product
- Contribute to our content standards and be a champion for best practices
- Manage and prioritize projects with multiple stakeholders across different time zones
- Understand how to balance business requirements and customer needs in building features
- Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Collaborate with, influence, and drive consensus with stakeholders and their feedback
- Complete high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in creating content for digital tech products
- UX writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements
- Experience working with partners in different time zones
- Experience collaborating with Product Management, Design, User Research and Engineering
- Experience using Figma, Github and Photoshop
- Strong interest in NFT products, sports and/or gaming
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.