Director of Product Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring a Director, Product Analytics for the Dapper Sports Products who will work closely with senior leadership to expand the footprint of the product suite, collaborating closely with Product and Marketing stakeholders.
The Director, Product Analytics should have firsthand experience with leveraging insights to impact user growth, user experience and engagement. You should have an understanding of growth marketing data technologies and strategies, and be a big picture thinker who can tie together data points to drive the business forward strategically and holistically.
You will be responsible for informing data-driven decision-making and ensuring that the teams you support have the insights they need to make insights-led decisions.
What We’ll Accomplish Together:
- Align with Product leadership to set the priorities for the product analytics team.
- Build a sophisticated product analytics function that can tackle the next stage of challenges.
- Ensure the team is aligned with stakeholders across the product and product marketing organizations.
- Act as manager and individual contributor to develop new analytical frameworks, techniques and reporting that deliver user insights, guide product decisions and measure ongoing performance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our data design from the lens of product and marketing needs, identifying areas of potential optimization, troubleshooting issues, and collaborating with Product leadership to define the future state of analytics strategies.
- Identify opportunities for automation and sophisticated analytical approaches.
- Lead growth strategy initiatives, focusing on the identification of key growth. avenues and implementing strategies that optimize against high-value channel.
- Ensure the quality of our tracking and data.
A Little About You:
- 10+ years of professional experience, with 8+ in digital media, tech, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in product analytics, including experience with selecting data tools, building models to understand user growth drivers, and making presentations to leadership.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience managing product analytics teams and working in cross-functional organizations.
- 2+ years of experience working with growth marketing teams and building analytical workflows based on a complex marketing tech stack.
- Strong business acumen, and proven ability to work with technical teams on data-driven projects, i.e. leveraging A/B testing to determine the optimal user experience.
- Strong people management skills, and ability/eagerness to balance team management with individual contribution.
- Excellent business understanding, including how metrics/KPIs impact the success/failure of the business across multiple departments.
- Ability to craft, articulate the importance of, and measure the success of metrics.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in a business environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, and growth-minded.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.