SVP Sports Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a senior Partnerships executive to lead the strategy around sports partnerships and new business development. This individual needs to know how to build relationships, take a fan-centric approach, and expand the world of sports NFTs beyond the boundaries of what is possible today.
Together we will grow the studio business by building strong partnerships, supporting the future of the sports fandom. You will be the tip of the spear in building a strategy around sports to bring the best leagues, teams, and athletes in the world to the Flow ecosystem, and expand partner activations through strong relationships. This includes being responsible for everything from educating the sports community about NFTs and blockchain technology, advocating for responsible adoption, bringing new partners to the Dapper Studio, and connecting great brands to great blockchain technology partners.
This is a huge opportunity to build a sports program from the ground up. You must enjoy problem-solving, getting your hands dirty, having a major impact directly on blockchain adoption, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What you will accomplish here:
- Build strong and lasting relationships for Dapper Labs in sport business communities
- Bring the biggest names in sports to Dapper Labs products
- Bring insights and information to the sport community about NFTs
- Build new league, club, and brand partnerships
- Grow the business through brand and technology partner collaboration
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a seasoned member of the sports business community
- Is a passionate sports fan
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building strong relationships
- Is a strong negotiator with experience at the helm of large partnership deals
- Is a world-class communicator who can inspire our partners
- Is effective at working across diverse stakeholders, including: lawyers, artists, engineers, product leads, marketers, and economists
- Has at least 12+ years experience managing high profile relationships in sports
- Has a natural eye towards marketing and growth
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment
The skills we need:
- Experience in building relationships with the world’s most recognizable brands
- Creativity in new business development
- Deep knowledge and fandom of sports and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet
- Deep knowledge of the sports industry and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the most senior representatives across the sports community
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.