Client Operations Coordinator (Athlete Studio)
We are seeking an experienced Client Operations Coordinator to help us ensure the success of our professional athlete clients. This role will be an individual contributor role, directly managing athletes who are approaching launch or have already launched.
About the role:
- Drive tangible improvements for clients, addressing their biggest concerns, and deliver compelling experiences that will have athletes sharing with their inner circle
- Work closely with Partnerships team leads and Design and Product teams to scope launches, identify use cases, document requirements and best practices, and track ongoing service and tool improvements
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated proven working experience applying your skills across a variety of use cases
- 1-2+ years in Account Management, Marketing, or Sales
- Demonstrated experience having built go-to-market strategies
- 2+ years of hands on experience working with partners to build marketing campaigns or digital applications
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Can roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.