Full Stack Web Developer (Remote)
We are hiring a Full Stack Web Developer to help build out our NFT platform. As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well. This will be an incredibly crucial, exciting, and creative role. We are looking for someone passionate about creativity, digital self-expression, and decentralization.
The position is fully remote, but 4+ hours of working day overlap with the CET timezone is required.
- Architect and build new features, tools, and workflows for Everbloom’s web marketplace
- Build clean, testable, maintainable, and idiomatic code, and drive the team forward in relation to code quality
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing teams in prototyping, user testing, and implementing new features
- Partner cross-functionally with fellow engineers to ensure consistency is maintained across platforms
We are a small, globally distributed team of entrepreneurs, engineers and designers who are passionate about digital self-expression. Everbloom was founded with the mission of enabling anyone to express themselves through creativity. Design is at the heart and soul of our company. In 2020, we launched the Everbloom creative toolkit on iOS to help people make beautiful content... and built a passionate community that includes some of the world’s biggest creators and celebrities. In 2021, we’re helping our users take ownership of that content leveraging the power of NFTs. Our possessions are how we signal our interests, culture, and style, and NFTs can imbue individual and societal benefits that physical ownership never could.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture
- Good eye for pixel-perfect UI
- 3-5+ years Back-end development experience with Node/Express.js//Serverless/MongoDB/PostgreSQL/Firestore or similar DB tech
- Experience in building scalable backends
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Solidity or Cadence smart contract development and/or passion for Web 3 products
- Prior experience working in fast-moving teams
- Experience in shipping products
- Passionate about building and shipping products
- Background in consumer apps such as social, fintech, or marketplaces
Position is a full-time and ongoing contract.
We are a small team which means that your impact on the success of the company will be huge. We would love to speak to you about this role if you love working on creating the missing layer in a person's digital identity and are excited about delivering high-impact features at Everbloom.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFTs for the 99%