This job is no longer accepting applications.
Genies is the world’s largest avatar technology company, bringing the power of NFTs and crypto to culture through its mission to own the “virtual identity layer.” The company has set the foundation for swift, widespread adaptation of avatars as virtual beings in society through its consumer-first future vision coined “Decentralized Disney of the metaverse.” Genies provides consumers and celebrities with the tools to create high-quality avatars, enabling anyone to own their digital identity and express themselves across metaverses. The technology features an avatar wearables/skins marketplace built with Dapper Labs, API integrations, and a consumer app. Investors include Bond, NEA, Breyer Capital, CAA, and Tull Investment Group. The company has 99% celebrity avatar market share through its partnerships with Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, and individually with thousands of celebrities like Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Migos, Cardi B, and J Balvin.
Genies is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruitment team!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for technical departments in an organized manner; including sourcing, interview process, and selection
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential tech candidates on their level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Develop a broad professional network and functional pipelines of technology talent
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
What You Should Have:
- At least 3 years as a technical recruiter, across multiple technical disciplines, including software engineering, system architecture, data services, and all related functional software and services professionals
- Expertise in advanced Boolean and Semantic searching
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and excel in a fast paced deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communications
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries and 401K program for all full time employees
- Flexible paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open-environment and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
- Choice of MacBook or windows laptop
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.