IT Support Specialists
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Genies is the world’s largest avatar technology company, bringing the power of NFTs and crypto to culture through its mission to own the “virtual identity layer.” The company has set the foundation for swift, widespread adaptation of avatars as virtual beings in society through its consumer-first future vision coined “Decentralized Disney of the metaverse.” Genies provides consumers and celebrities with the tools to create high-quality avatars, enabling anyone to own their digital identity and express themselves across metaverses. The technology features an avatar wearables/skins marketplace built with Dapper Labs, API integrations, and a consumer app. Investors include Bond, NEA, Breyer Capital, CAA, and Tull Investment Group. The company has 99% celebrity avatar market share through its partnerships with Universal Music Group, Warner Music Group, and individually with thousands of celebrities like Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Migos, Cardi B, and J Balvin.
Genies is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our team. This role will serve as the main point of contact for the IT team. This is a hands-on position responsible for supporting Genies employees’ IT needs. The ideal candidate is someone who possesses exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple conversations with internal employees while tracking trends and data to improve employee satisfaction.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Lead our employee onboarding efforts to ensure new hires have minimal issues getting set up with the necessary software on their first day.
- Provide an amazing employee experience by supporting our Mac and Windows environments.
- Manage all infrastructure and technology related to our facilities. Administer, monitor and manage all on-premises IT systems and regularly perform system maintenance and software updates as needed.
- Manage and maintain Hardware Asset and Software Asset Inventory of all assets deployed.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day issues (network issues, computer systems, applications, etc.). Ensure timely follow up and status updates until issues are resolved.
- Address high priority requests quickly and thoroughly.
- Manage SaaS access requests for new and existing employees and maintain ownership of all software subscriptions across the Company.
- General support, maintenance, and repair of all software and hardware including computers, A/V equipment, and peripherals.
What You Should Have:
- 2+ years of experience working in an IT support role
- Must have strong experience with Windows 10 and macOS, especially in an enterprise environment.
- Experience administering and managing Okta (or another SSO platform), Google Workspace and other third-party vendors.
- Customer service oriented mindset that is willing to go above and beyond to assist colleagues.
- The ability to evaluate and implement new processes as well as improve existing ones.
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries and 401K program for all full time employees
- Flexible paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open-environment and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.