Senior Blockchain Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are building our Australian team of Blockchain Engineers & Smart Contract team working on Flow, smart contract platform. You will work in our newly expanded Australian projects team.
We are a new team but not new to the industry. We are a project team birthed by the number one House of Brands - Animoca Brands. Our people understand the vision of creating a better internet experience.
- We want innovative people onboard
- We want people who take pride in their work
- We want people who understand startups (thats our current state)
- We want people who want to work on exciting projects
The ideal candidate will have a solid working knowledge of Flow Cadence, smart contracts and a curiosity to problem solve on the fly. You will work within a team and have operational support and input on future projects.
Animoca Labs are they new?
Yes and no. We are a direct extension of Animoca Brands and we are delivering projects in teh Australian market while supporting or big brother on their global projects. We work with Flow & Polygon. We will reveal the projects we have in development to the successful candidate.
We hire for culture fit and attitude first. Skills can be taught, but good manners and positive thinking can not. We are strategic thinkers, builders, go getters and supportive. Our teams are autonomous, diverse and engaged people who believe in a decentralised future. If you are big on Flow we are your people.
What you will do:
- Build smart contracts that are innovative and roboust. We are always looking at ways to extend the functionality of our smart contracts.
- Build using these principles: scalability, security and latency.
- Build blockchains with the fture ecosystem in mind. Innovation, interoperability for our foundations for our portfolio of games, apps, collections and metaverse pockets.
- Review code, and research ways to do it better, faster and smarter. Your research will play a big role in shaping our deployment of project codebase.
What we want from you:
- Experience with Blockchain development and decentralised architectures. We work primarily on Polygon and Flow but other languages welcome to apply.
- Experience demonstrated in technical design capabilities, architecting complex technical features despite ever-evolving product requirements.
- Experience with technical engineering teams including documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrated excellence in software engineering & exposure to algorithms, distributed systems, and scalability, in Golang.
- Ability to stick to deadlines and deliver to brief. Someone who can speak up if deadlines can not be met.
- An open mind, a can do attitude. We are forming a new team things will need to be built as we grow. We want someone who understands this sentence.
A little more about Animoca Labs:
We are building new experiences for organisations and fans through the power of the blockchain, helping to make the experience they deserve a reality. We are based in Australia, but remote applications accepted.
Our Vision is to build an open world internet experiences where creators and the users can be rewarded based on their engagement with the game, token, Dapp or world. We echo the vision of Yat Sui founder and CEO of Animoca Brands, we want digital ownership to be available to everyone everywhere.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Build Blockchain Games NFT Collections and Help Organisations get Web 3.0 Ready