This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zigazoo is seeking a leader who will direct our web3 strategy and manage NFT drops from end to end. In this role, you will collaborate with children’s media partners and Zigazoo leadership to make our collective web3 vision come to life, generate hype, and fulfill revenue expectations.
A non-exhaustive list of activities includes identifying the best go-to-market partners, building partner relationships, negotiating contract terms, helping set the creative vision with partners, maintaining forecasts, ensuring partners and the company meet NFT revenue targets, working with PR agencies to generate press opportunities, and managing NFT drop operations. You will collaborate closely with our partnerships and engineering teams as well as help lead web3 vision-setting with the CEO and CTO.
- 3+ years of experience in operations, product, and/or partnership management
- 1+ years of web3 or consumer marketplace experience
- Deep understanding of web3, blockchain, crypto, and NFTs
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly organized and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined approach to managing KPIs including profit margin, inventory, and leveraging data, insights, and performance
Bonus points for:
- Experience in social applications, EdTech, and/or kids media
Zigazoo is the world’s largest social network for kids. We create an app that empowers children to express their limitless creativity. On Zigazoo, kids make creative video responses to fun challenges made by the world’s biggest children’s media brands and share them with friends in a safe environment. Zigazoo is backed by top venture capital firms including Mac Venture Capital, Talis Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, as well as media giants like Serena Ventures and Jimmy Kimmel.
Our mission is to give children a safe and positive community where they can find joy, develop healthy online relationships, and aspire to their greatest potential as tomorrow’s digital citizens.
We’ve Got You Covered
Zigazoo is invested in the health and wellbeing of the team. We offer our team members competitive salaries, equity, paid family leave, and a flexible and intellectually safe remote-first working environment.
- Work toward your aspirations, and build toward kids’ aspirations.
- Make parents proud. Their children’s health and safety on Zigazoo are what will give us pride, joy, and success.
- Always do the extra bit to delight Zigazooers; don’t just make it workable.
- Practice positivity and presence. Human connection is the basis of our team and our work in the world.
- Act with integrity, humility, and kindness.
- Be bold and never settle for anything less than world-class. Time is not value; value is.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s largest social network for kids!