Payment Operations Analyst
As a Payment Operations Analyst, you’ll be a vital member of the Trust and Safety team, responsible for enabling the Payments business at the heart of Dapper Labs. In this role, you will be responsible for testing and reporting on the efficacy and efficiency of the payment processing systems and user experience. The ideal candidate is customer-focused and digs deep to find solutions.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We're at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. This year we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it's already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so that everyone can benefit.
A little bit about the role:
- Daily monitoring of transaction success & declines, and performance to identify potential issues with payments processing, checkout errors, and negative customer experience
- Assisting customers with issues in regard to processing payments (credit cards, wire transfers, crypto, ACH, and more), investigating the root cause, and ensuring timely resolution
- Prepare and analyze daily reconciliations for payment processing and withdrawals
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation for all payment flows and issues
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive payment industry experience, especially around authorization and settlement flows (specifically, knowledge of Wires, ACH, and Credit Card Payments)
- Strong reconciliation and mathematical ability
- Ability to communicate effectively at a high level to various internal and external customers/partners
- An excellent problem solver, ability to quickly get to the root and common patterns of problems
- Knowledge of risk management practices at financial institutions (nice to have)
- Proficient working directly with raw data
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company