Technical Project Manager (Dapper Collectives)
Dapper Collectives is on a mission to make DAOs mainstream. The team behind virtual influencer Miquela is looking to hire a full time Technical Project Manager. At Dapper Collectives, you’ll leverage your experience as a technical project manager to help build the future of decentralized storytelling.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Assist the Design & Innovation Officer in planning and executing the development of large scale digital projects.
- Improve the existing project management system to keep all team members on track and oversee the various stages of all client projects.
- Negotiate, and foster communication across cross-functional teams while protecting the team from any unproductive disruptions.
- Manage the creative pipeline including assisting with ticketing, scheduling and developing timelines with key milestones, delivery and proper cataloging of assets.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Optimize processes to better align with the creative team's evolving needs and priorities.
- Assist in consolidating feedback in creative reviews and effectively communicating changes to the creative team.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate the status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed.
A Little About You
- Knowledge of Agile approaches to project management.
- Experience in development, production and operations in digital space.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical and creative problem solving with a can-do mindset.
- Proactively anticipate and remove impediments to keep teams highly productive.
- Knowledge of 3D design technologies highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering workflows.
- Experience managing designers and developers.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of gaming workflows, specifically targeting Unreal Engine preferred.
- Gitea, or similar version control and asset management experience a bonus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities