Senior Talent Sourcer
Dapper Labs is at an inflection point in our journey to put a crypto wallet into every pocket—join us! From our early days of inception with CryptoKitties to our launch of NBA Top Shot in 2020 on Flow, we have already established ourselves as one of the most recognizable companies for NFT transactions globally, with $800 million in sales. We’re backed by some of the most notable VCs, athletes, and cultural influencers who align with our mission. We’re ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit, and we want to invite you on the journey!
We move quickly, operate different levels of the stack, and combine a culture of deep technical fundamentals with extreme break-the-mold creativity delivered in a user-friendly package ready for mainstream adoption. This means our talent is our differential advantage – and the limiting factor on our growth.
That's why we need you! We're building a world-class team of recruiters and talent specialists for the best-of-the-best in each of the fields most relevant to Dapper Labs: deeply technical engineering leaders, world-class product people and founders, mind-growing creatives, executives, and everything in between.
We have a high bar for talent. We’re looking for team members who are energized by an environment that is dynamic and evolving, coupled with an unrelenting sense of urgency and a results-driven mindset. Working with our team, you’ll have the freedom to break from tradition and experiment with the boundaries of what’s possible in building a world-class people-first organization.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Create strategic plans to source for high-quality candidates from diverse backgrounds for each of our positions across functions.
- Utilize multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract high caliber prospects and upkeep a healthy pipeline for open requisitions.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to deliver subject matter expertise in different areas of the business to deliver impact through hiring.
- Engage passive candidates and understand their goals to get prospects excited about the opportunity with Dapper Labs.
- Drive initiatives to build brand awareness and talent mapping in a new market.
- Lead creative, outside-the-box sourcing initiatives to enter an untapped market and discover new talent pools.
A little about you:
- Ability to leverage knowledge of the market and industry trends to engage high-quality talent.
- Strong recruiting skills in an in-house talent attraction environment.
- Deep specialization in recruitment, ideally from a SaaS company.
- Experience using recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Gem—Lever experience an asset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with curiosity towards improving process.
- Able to balance working autonomously with collaborating to bring projects to life from scratch.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company