Senior Benefits Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Sr. Benefits Program Manager who will collaborate within PeopleOps, across functions and levels of management, to define and drive our benefits strategy for our North America operation to attract and retain our talents. As we are growing internationally, this person will help to review/maintain our PEO relationship and develop a long-term strategy on creating seamless employee experience.
The ideal candidate knows the in’s and out’s of the TriNet and PEO model. This person understands the challenges of tech and crypto and thrives in a fast-paced organization with multiple constituencies ranging from engineering to product and creative. Upon moving to a remote-first working model, it’s essential to ensure our benefits are consistent and accessible no matter where someone lives and works. The Benefits Manager will also ensure our benefits and perks will address team members’ unique needs.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the NFT company behind CryptoKitties and the Flow blockchain as well as current titles like NBA Top Shot. Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. Blockchain-enabled applications can bring fans closer with the brands they love, give people a real stake in the communities they contribute to, and create new ways for consumers to become creators themselves. Publicly-announced Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, and UFC. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
- Work with leaders on developing long-term programs for our total global benefits offerings.
- Manage and lead the oversight of innovative benefits, wellness, and retirement programs in alignment with our Total Rewards philosophy.
- Develop tools and communication vehicles that increase employee engagement and understanding of our benefit and perk programs.
- Work closely with brokers to evaluate and benchmark our benefits programs based on industry trends and best practices to ensure competitiveness.
- Partner and drive the execution of annual benefit renewals and enrollment processes.
- Review leave management support, reporting, vendor management, and policy updates.
- Provide oversight to our insurance partners, brokers, and carriers to ensure quality plan service and administration.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on all North American benefit matters.
- Ensure that all benefit programs are implemented and maintained in compliance with legal requirements and regulatory guidelines.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Embodies our values — Founder Mentality, Impact, Curiosity and Kaizen.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of current and future market trends and tech industry best practices as it relates to benefits and perks.
- Has a strong customer service focus in delivering benefits administration and communications.
- Brings experience with transitioning from TriNet in the US and developing global PEO framework for a high-growth company.
- Assumes an adaptive approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Is experienced in building, leading, and working with teams supporting a diverse workforce across multiple geographic locations.
- Has vendor-management experience including evaluation of proposals, modification of benefit materials, contract negotiations, and integration of new benefits vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (HR, business, finance, or other technical degree) or related experience.
- Experience leading and driving benefits programs in a multinational company.
- Advanced knowledge in benefits plan design and administration.
- Advanced experience with regulatory compliance in benefits programs.
- Ability to scale processes in a high-growth environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to build relationships with various leaders across the organization.
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and strong sense of urgency.
You would have a competitive advantage if you:
- Have experienced IPO.
- Understand PEO.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company