Senior Community Lead (Dapper Collectives)
Dapper Collectives sits at the intersection of technology and culture, driving toward a bold new future of community-driven entertainment. This role will harness a new and exciting ethos to build out our community. In success, fans will not only be empowered to drive creativity but get rewarded for their contribution.
This is a role for a highly strategic thinker with a deep psychological understanding of how to connect with a wide-range of audiences varying in interests and demographics and the ability to think critically about how to best engage and lead them under a shared mission and vision. The right person will understand how to drive meaningful community, onboard members to new systems, create and communicate value for members and maintain a positive sentiment and deep engagement.
The Sr. Community Lead will work in close collaboration with other leaders at Dapper Collectives, most critically our Head of Community, Chief Content Officer and Comms Lead to take this vision from inception through launch and beyond.
- Serve as community advocate with the goal to make the community and corresponding experiences better for members and to nurture brand passion for Dapper Collectives.
- Grow and onboard a diverse community from inception with the goal of creating the first community-led tech and culture studio.
- Drive the evangelization of the community ethos, Dapper Collectives' mission/vision and garner trust with sub-communities as we “build in public.”
- Foster and maintain engagement and positive community sentiment.
- Partner closely with the Chief Content Officer and senior staff to align on the content calendar.
- Create and implement community campaigns that enhance the development of top-tier contributors and members.
- Assist Head of Comms, social and community team members with the creation and execution of social media campaigns to acquire, activate and retain users.
Work with Head of Community to define:
- Phased, community onboarding needs and materials as well as plan for release.
- Audience growth and development tactics based on segmentation and business KPIs.
- Pipelines and roadmap for community engagement and incentives programming.
- Strategy for tiered community hierarchy and value of groups within org.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics for stakeholders.
- Provide market and competitive intelligence for Dapper, monitor key KPIs and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities