This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building upon our close relationship with our users, we are embarking on a new frontier in the Blockchain/NFT space. Together with the most prolific companies within the NFT space we have developed a unique approach to this new exciting opportunity, bringing a sustainable approach towards growing the sports/NFT ecosystem. We are looking for someone to join this journey and help us with the formation of our new venture. We want to add your influence and expertise to our company to enable the growth and maintenance of this opportunity.
OneFootball is searching for an experienced frontend engineer who is ready to join our effort building a NFT marketplace that creates a great experience for our customers. Some of the technologies we leverage are Next.js, Typescript, TailwindCSS.
- Develop the frontend for our NFT marketplace application
- Setting the technical bar for frontend technologies
- Lead the technical design and implementation of the frontend of an innovative NFT marketplace application
- Establish the foundational elements for the frontend engineering team
- Own the decomposition of hard problems into attainable pieces of work
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Patience and empathy when it comes down to explaining technical details to people who are liberated from technical understanding
- Ability to develop and ship user-facing features using component-based frameworks like React, Vue or Svelte
- You care about accessibility and HTML best practices
- Care about readable code, documentation and understand the benefits of testing
- Bonus: You have some experience outside frontend, for example backend experience with NodeJS, Python or Go
- Bonus: You tested product market fit of a project by building fullstack MVPs in weekly cycles
- Bonus: Participation in the NFT ecosystem is a massive plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No one gets you closer