This job is no longer accepting applications.
To capitalize on this momentum we are growing the User Experience team and are searching for a Senior Frontend Engineer with a keen design sense and experience architecting complex ReactJS applications. You will work closely with the backend team, product managers, and designers to build beautiful user interfaces that bring blockchain products into the mainstream.
- 4+ years in a Frontend or Fullstack Engineering role
- Has worked with Styled Components or similar CSS-in-JS library
- Passionate about code quality, attention to detail
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Ability to work cross functionally with product, design, and backend teams
- Passionate about solving blockchain UX challenges (wallet integrations, API requests, etc)
What you'll be doing
- Build with Typescript + ReactJS to create responsive, performant user interfaces
- Create and own a reusable pattern library to accelerate consistent user experiences
- Work with product managers to define features that will be added to the platform
- Collaborate with product designers to produce clean, effective UX for our customers
- Instrument our applications to find optimization opportunities
What we offer
Good compensation, an entrepreneurial position and related benefits. But most importantly, The Fabricant offers a seat at the table of one of the most promising tech companies in Web3 and art. An opportunity to influence the lives of millions of future fashion brands, designers, creators and collectors. We're re-building the fashion industry into an inclusive, equitable, state of the art experience, accessible to anyone and kind to the planet. We're looking forward to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital fashion House