This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Built by a small team (<20) with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - our first apps, Seussibles and OneShots, are powered by relationships with Dr Seuss Enterprises and Valiant comics respectively - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres.
We are now expanding our core technical team, and looking for a top-notch experienced Flow engineer. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor, and be a key part of architecting our tech stack and innovating our core product experiences. You will help shape and deliver our ambitious roadmap that will require a robust technical infrastructure to enable dozens of apps to be uniquely configurable while sharing core features. You’ll also develop significant exposure to blockchain infrastructure development and NFT markets, the fastest growing areas of tech and the basis for massive future upheavals in media, finance and information.
While based in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and health insurance. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and adherence to our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- You will help architect robust systems that can scale across a network of dozens of apps and millions of users. Our architecture is highly modular, with unique experiences being enabled across apps which also need to share interoperable feature sets such as account credentials, NFT collections, and more.
- You will work collaboratively with a small team of experienced engineers in a fast paced environment, pivoting around multiple projects as needed.
Ideal skill set
- Experienced server-side engineer with 5+ years of experience (or would consider exceptional candidates with 3-4 years of experience at a globally scaled tech company).
- Deep experience with Cadence, Google Cloud Platform tools, node.js, and multiple database types.
- Product sensibility - strong empathy with the customer experience and eagerness to synthesize and respond to customer feedback to help our products iterate.
- Ability to work independently, debugging problems across the full stack.
- Passion and curiosity about blockchain. Excited to help us innovate around leveraging blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, media, and the digital collectible space.
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.