Blockchain Engineer / Smart Contracts Ninja
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cheeze, Inc. is a photography focused NFT Media and Entertainment company built on the FLOW Blockchain.
The Cheeze Originals Studio works with photographers to tell the story behind their lens and publish the imagery as NFT collectables on the Cheeze Marketplace.
We are looking for a seasoned blockchain engineer to join our team. Although we are using Flow Blockchain and Cadence for the development of our smart-contracts, it is highly valued if you have an experience in Ethereum ecosystem, Solidity programming language, Ethereum NFT Standards (ERC-721 and ERC-1155), common problems and vulnerabilities in smart contracts architecture.
- Implement new and support existing smart-contracts
- Instrument comprehensive test coverage
- Help our backend developers with integrations, wrap blockchain calls into APIs
- Work on integrations with 3rd party marketplaces (Rarible)
- Expertise in architecting, implementing, and deploying smart contracts and decentralized applications
- Expertise in Solidity (Ethereum), Cadence (Flow), or other similar smart contract languages and development tooling such as Truffle Suite
- Knowledge of ERC-721/ERC-1155 and Flow Non-Fungible Token Standard
- Good knowledge of Python or Go
- Containerization & orchestration technologies (Docker, ECS) is a definite plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A photo NFT media and entertainment company