Lead Product Designer
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer at Everbloom to help design on our new NFT platform for creators and fans.
We are a small, globally distributed team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers who are passionate about digital self-expression. Everbloom was founded with the mission of enabling anyone to express themselves through creativity. Design is at the heart and soul of our company.
In 2020, we launched the Everbloom creative toolkit on iOS to help people make beautiful content... and built a passionate community that includes some of the world’s biggest creators and celebrities. In 2021, we’re helping our users take ownership of that content leveraging the power of NFTs. Our possessions are how we signal our interests, culture, and style, and NFTs can imbue individual and societal benefits that physical ownership never could.
You are passionate about understanding people and data to design accessible, creative, engaging, and delightful product experiences. You will conceptualize and execute engaging user experiences for Everbloom iOS, Android, and web platforms. You will collaborate with the founders and lead all aspects of the product design process including research, ideation, workshops, presentations, design, and prototyping. You thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional, and diverse team. You love getting your hands dirty. You are ambitious and passionate about new technologies.
The position is fully remote, but 4+ hours of working day overlap with the CET timezone is required.
- Leading and defining the product and brand experience
- Providing design guidance and systems for all team members
- Own all UX/UI design with a focus on the mobile app experience
- Own and help to define the user testing and user research process
- Work with product managers and teams to improve the end to end product delivery process, including interactions with engineering, QA, product, and wider business
- Mentor and manage junior product and visual designers
- Engage with the management and running of the business generally
- 4+ years of experience in a product design role for mobile iOS and Android apps
- A strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of product design work that is accessible, modular and scalable
- Expert in information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, and visual design
- Experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, data and research partners
- Solid working knowledge of the latest product design tools; Figma, InVision, etc.
- Strong understanding of typography, grids and color theory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Nice to haves
- Experience designing for creative tools, communities, and consumer products
- Strong motion and animation skills
- Passion or strong interest in blockchain technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFTs for the 99%